“Great Food and 2 for 1 drinks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Port, Florida
“Great Food and 2 for 1 drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

This Applebees offers 2 for 1 drinks all day, every day and the food is great and reasonable. Service is fast and friendly but get there early as it fills fast during the winter months.

• Visited April 2014

Juneau
“service not so great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had business in the area an needed something quick. I was eating alone so I sat at the bar. ordered my meal and a glass of water. food was just like every other Applebee's you know what to expect. but the service at the bar just seamed off. I had to ask for water because glass was completely empty. girl at the bar only spoke to me once the entire time (taking my order) and she is right in front of you the entire time, it wasn't that busy only 4 others at the bar, I think she broke a few glasses too.
just might have been one of those off nights
If i was management I would show her this report and let her know I won't be back. too many other restaurants to choose from rather than going back for poor service
Date was June 25 2014 8pm

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Massachusetts
“Terrible meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Came here with a huge party while visiting family in the area. Have to say food was mediocre at best. For my kids to complain it must be bad. My son's rice was cold. Daughter's mashed potatoes cold and tasteless. My pasta dish was bland... Needless to say this meal has turned us off ever returning to an Applebee's.

Visited April 2014
Englewood, Florida
“Good value for your money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a great restaurant for family dining, the prices are reasonable and service is fast! The mini sliders are great and we enjoyed their lunch combos!

Visited March 2014
North Port, Florida
“Good Food with good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

There was three of us and we all got different items. I had a steak that was cooked just the way I like it. It came out sizzling hot with garlic mash potatoes, super. The other two in my party said their food was excellent also. We had drinks and they came out promptly. Absolutely no complaints from me at all.

• Visited January 2014