“Good value for your money!”
Review of Applebee's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a great restaurant for family dining, the prices are reasonable and service is fast! The mini sliders are great and we enjoyed their lunch combos!

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 18, 2014

There was three of us and we all got different items. I had a steak that was cooked just the way I like it. It came out sizzling hot with garlic mash potatoes, super. The other two in my party said their food was excellent also. We had drinks and they came out promptly. Absolutely no complaints from me at all.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

For the first time I tried a steak at Applebee's. It was a sirloin cut and it was tasty and tender. The service was good. Others in my party had the seafood gumbo dish. All enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We dine at Applebee's in North Port almost every Friday evening. The staff is great. The food is just right. The portions are just the right size. The atmosphere is friendly and it's very clean. The restrooms are never dirty.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

One time you go-great food,service,etc--next time food lousy-cold-and staff must have had a bad day.-type of attitude--do not go often as afraid that we will not like the service or food.