“Applebees”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 10, 2013

One time you go-great food,service,etc--next time food lousy-cold-and staff must have had a bad day.-type of attitude--do not go often as afraid that we will not like the service or food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We have never liked Applebys but because we are in a new town we thought we should at least try it. Service was awesome. Sophie was the best waitress we have ever encountered! She greeted us with a smile and had it on the entire time. The food vame out hot and tasty. I had steak and roasted potatoes. My mouth is starting to water just thinking about it. The wing appetizer was fantastic. We will be back!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a to go. 2 beer cheese & pretzel appetizers, 1 cowboy burger, a side ceasar salad, & a triple chocolate meltdown... So she brings out our food & as we're pulling out of the parking lot & I notice we are missing our dessert. Pull back in & tell her. 5 mins later she came out with it. Ok. It happens. Atleast we didn't get all the way home & realize the mistake. Right? Wrong. Got home & found out the salad was nothing but a box of lettuce & croutons.& the beer cheese was really queso..grrr.. SERIOUSLY!? MCDONALDS WOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB AT GETTING OUR ORDER RIGHT. & I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO TIP THEM EITHER... I WILL NEVER GO TO THE NORTHPORT APPLEBEES AGAIN

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ok I am not a big fan of chain restaurants at all. But when a review is a four-star review, regardless of being a chain restaurant, it gets it.

Jenna was our waitress. She was friendly and prompt. She immediately took our drink orders and brought them out immediately as well. It was service with a smile for sure. My fiancé doesn't like too many civilians but he enjoyed the service here at Applebee's.

Our party of four definitely enjoyed our meals. The fiancé ordered Clubhouse Grill and loved it. He states that it has been a while since he ordered a sandwich and had it come out just the way he liked it. My aunt & I both ordered the Napa Chicken & Portobellos dish and it was O-M-G. I loved the roasted potatoes and the chicken was cooked to perfection. My uncle ordered Zesty Roma Chicken & Shrimp and it came out sizzling hot, literally.

The service was excellent from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. Even the waitress who brought out the food was pleasant.

The only negative point is the music selection. It was just not pleasant at all.

We will definitely be returning here and getting some grub. You can never go wrong with a place that makes you feel like the service warranted a great tip. And that she got :)

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Place was very busy on arrival friday teatime.
We were seated immediately and the server was polite and attentive.
Food was fresh and just the right amount everyone pleased with their order.
Ribs were fall off the bone and the fajita wrap was light and fresh .
would go back no problem plus 2 for 1 on all drinks from the bar,result