“Oh My, this is so good”
Review of Abbes Donuts

Abbes Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in North Port
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We were looking for a breakfast spot and saw Abbe's and it was calling our names. We were overwhelmed with the selection and the gal behind the counter offered to make a custom doughnut and gave us the choice of icing. The quality and friendliness of this establishment is to be admired. The coffee is great too. Don't miss this place! We will go back next time we visit the area.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Considering all the reviews, I wanted to give this place a try. Woke up early this morning to check it out to find an extra large banner inside the store saying they are closed for vacation starting July 1st. I wish they would have added it to their facebook page so customers would know. I won't be in the area when they open back up, hopefully I'll catch it eventually.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Everyone should try this place before they die as they will return daily or every week once they try their donuts -esp. North Port-have not tried the one in Port Charlotte,Fl. Had to stop going weekly as gained to much weight but would definitely go everyday or weekly if not for weight gain.Truly love this place -always buy there when we have company coming.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is not a chain. However, there is one in North Port and one in Port Charlotte. Local favorite! These donuts are good, rich, and heavy! Perfect! You will be full after just one! Everyone in town knows these are the best around! May be a line depending on the time of day and the day of the week. It's worth the wait!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I love the fact that my father goes to Abbes Donuts every morning when I am in North Port (not sure how much the bathroom scales loves it), every morning he brings back several different types and so far I have not found one that I would not get again. Wonderful way to start the morning, of if there are any left a sweet snack with iced coffee in the afternoon.