“Due praise”

Dining options: Breakfast
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Due praise”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Normally, I don't partake in these comment surveys, however, I was so disgusted by another patron's treatment of your staff member that I had to write feedback. I visit Paris in Town all the time because I enjoy the friendly atmosphere, the food, and the service. I have come to know the servers and they welcome me as not only a customer, but as a friend. During my visit this morning, two women outside were very rude with their female server. This young female server has been working at this establishment for quite some time, she has always been a pleasure and the things that were said were both nasty and unfounded. I hope me writing this helps in some way, you all do fantastic.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Frederick S

Mason, Ohio
“No food, no service, no Paris”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Boy, we were out of luck there, We ordered food and after 20min. of waiting our server told us that they are out of soup, out of ALL salads and out of several entrees. (mind you it was only 2p.m.), the people at the next table started to laugh because that happened to them as well.
After we finally ordered what was left to eat there, they still managed to mess up what we wanted. Food was average, nothing to remember really. Then comes a $10 mistake on the bill. I do not think we are returning, Adieu!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank travelwithfun77
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We tried this place for breakfast, Had quiche and a scrambled egg with cheese on whole wheat bread, EXCELLENT! Coffee was tasty and our cups were refilled. It was so good that we went back the second morning.
There isn't much seating but worth a try.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank elle328
San Francisco, California
“Paris in the Plaza”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Paris in Town Le Cafe has an awful location but manages to make the most of it -- and then some. It is my favorite place in the area for breakfast and lunch. On many Sunday mornings you will find my wife and I there after our beach walk. My standard fare is black coffee (excellent), a mimosa (even more excellent), the goat cheese and red pepper quiche and a side of sausage. This will not disappoint!

Visited December 2012
North Palm Beach
“Very convient”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This cafe is a great find. We frequently find ourselves looking for an easy place to find lunch and Paris inTown Le Cafe. We love it for take out. The waitstaff are extremely genuiene. Theres no going wrong with this place!!!

Visited November 2012