“Yummy”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We tried this place for breakfast, Had quiche and a scrambled egg with cheese on whole wheat bread, EXCELLENT! Coffee was tasty and our cups were refilled. It was so good that we went back the second morning.
There isn't much seating but worth a try.

1  Thank elle328

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Paris in Town Le Cafe has an awful location but manages to make the most of it -- and then some. It is my favorite place in the area for breakfast and lunch. On many Sunday mornings you will find my wife and I there after our beach walk. My standard fare is black coffee (excellent), a mimosa (even more excellent), the goat cheese and red pepper quiche and a side of sausage. This will not disappoint!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This cafe is a great find. We frequently find ourselves looking for an easy place to find lunch and Paris inTown Le Cafe. We love it for take out. The waitstaff are extremely genuiene. Theres no going wrong with this place!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I don't what people are complaining about. Food is very French- great baguette sandwiches, real crepes, & homemade soups. Everything is high quality and fresh. Stop in for great pastries, egg dishes, crepes & more for breakfast. Lunch includes wonderful sandwiches, salads & quiche. We ordered take out sandwiches for a picnic - so perfect. This morning I enjoyed a simple smoked salmon, tomato, red onion sandwich on fresh baguette and my husband had an egg, cheese & sausage sandwich on a croissant. The delicious coffee and friendly service made it a prefect welcome to the area we love to visit every year.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

A restaurant must balance food with the ability to treat people with respect. I enjoy the food enough to stop in when convenient, but consistently slow service, and I mean every time prevents me from making this a regular stop.