“Great Mid-Eastern Lunch!”

Toulin's Cafe
Howard Lake, Minnesota
“Great Mid-Eastern Lunch!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Found this little restaurant several months back. Located across the parking lot from "West Marine" , it has become a good lunch spot for us. Everything is good, and service is friendly and accommodating. Suggest starting with a soup and then filling in with whatever strikes your fancy in the case or on the menu. Everything made fresh daily which is key to the quality of the food. The only reason not to give it 5 stars has to do with the "decor" . . . .although very clean and bright, it is the only drawback to this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Addicted”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I am very picky when it comes to family restaurants because they usually tend to have small menus and i get bored of eating the same thing over and over, well Toulin (the chef and owner) has different specials everyday and she also has a catering section where if you call a day ahead she will prepare whatever dish you want even if it's just for one person. Their English is weak but they understand what i say. The food is insanely good. I am shocked from the way some people judge the poor decoration skills without trying the food.

Visited February 2014
Manalapan, Florida
“Toulin's Cafe”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I looked up Toulin's Cafe based upon an article about it in the Palm Beach Post and drove 50 minutes to try it out. We both love Middle Eastern food - especially me, as I have lived several years in Middle Eastern countries,including Syria. We were not disappointed. All the food was authentic and delicious.

We also were impressed by Toulin, the chef and owner along with her husband. Toulin is a talented chef, with a positive, outgoing and welcoming personality. Her husband, who had his own engineering firm in Damascus until conditions became impossible work there, was in the cafe havingsome Turkish coffee. When I commented on its heavenly aroma he graciously made a cup for my husband and myself, gratis. It was perfect (mazbut) and it would be worth a trip back even if it was just for the coffee and conversation with the couple.

• Visited February 2014
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Greek goodness and more”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Fresh food prepared to order, friendly staff, good prices. This is our second visit. Not just a gyro shop. You won't be disappointed.

Hobe Sound, Florida
“Loved it!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Casual place but we received amazing service and loved the food. Located @ Shoppes at City Centre. South of PGA on West Side of US1. Same plaza where Carabba's is located. We ordered a greek chicken lemon soup and a gyro. I am a vegetarian so I ordered a falafel, salad and hummus. Their baklava was amazing....The menu says they make a healthy pizza topped by salad so I have to go again and try it.

• Visited October 2013