“Could be better”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have eaten at the location with my wife and family on several occasions, why I don't know. I never expect, nor do I get consistent service of food. Although the food is usually Better than the service. On my most recent visit the food was acceptable and the server did what she could, the kitchen was just very slow. It was a weeknight and not very busy. I just don't understand why a pasta dinner should take an hour +!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

The service here was excellent. Convenient to my hotel. I enjoyed mahi mahi and steak with a side of pasta. Food as usual was good. I always enjoy Carrabbas as I travel, because we don't have one in my home state.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We've been to Carraba's restaurants all over the country. My husband is Roman so he knows his Italian food. I don't think we've ever had a disappointing dish. Their mussels are awesome, all the soups and pastas are homemade, hearty and very tasty, the chicken dishes are also great. They serve my favorite sangria. Sogno di Chocolata is one of the all-time great desserts.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We had Living Social coupons -$12.99 for a sirloin steak and lobster ravioli dinner. The first great thing was our server, Danielle. Friendly, helpful, smiling, and fine with our inexpensive order. She is a real asset to the restaurant.

The meal was a real bargain. It came with bread (and olive oil and the yummy spices and herbs), soup or salad, and a side of well prepared broccoli. Steaks were cooked well.

We will be happy to return and try some of the other menu choices.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great menu . The food and wine were delicious. Very fresh and the service was great with Wonderful staff.
Monday special is great value.