“Great food!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Park Avenue BBQ & Grille had some of the best ribs I've ever tasted! I enjoyed eating in a restaurant with a very cool atmosphere as well. The staff was kind and helpful. I loved PA BBQ and hope I can eat there again!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Ribs are my favorite at this friendly place. Service is always good and prices are excellent. Mondays are a great time to visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

PABBQ consistantly gets high marks for food quality and service. Friendly staff and an excellent menu with reasonable prices make this a favorite.
Try the baby backs, the brisket, the cornbread, the buttermilk cake...and SWEET TEA to wash it down. There is always a special which is for the really hungry.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

In South Florida, you CANNOT beat their ribs. Specials every day.
Good food with prompt and attentive service, Very informal, just as a rib place should be. Enjoy.

1  Thank HANCEJILL
Reviewed February 9, 2014

After driving around looking for another restaurant someone had suggested we gave up and stopped here. Reasonably priced, fun atmosphere, and great food. Loved my BBQ ribs! Wish I could go back and get some more. Ended up being one of my favorite restaurants while in West Palm Beach area.

1  Thank Linda H