“Love this place”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Love this place”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Everything about it great. Definitely a local favorite. The best ribs you'll ever want. Also get the ribs, collard greens and mac and cheese, and cornbread.

Visited July 2013

PA
“Good choice for BBQ in the area”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

PA BBQ & Grille is really a small chain in the area but they do BBQ extremely well. Everybody goes for the ribs but they have specials all the time for a lot of other favorites. The Catfish is pretty good and sometimes is offered all-you-can-eat. Last time we enjoyed the beef brisket sandwich and the pulled pork sandwich. The honey & garlic wings were awesome. The sanwiches with sides are less than $10 and are plenty of food. Good selection of sauces. You cannot go wrong with this place. The service is very good as well.

• Visited July 2013
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Best ribs ever!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I live in PA, but when I travel to Florida, we always make sure it's around a Monday night so we can get the rib special here - a full rack of delicious ribs with two sides and a choice of bread for $13.99. The place smells amazing, the dinners come out quickly and the portions are large. The meat falls right off the bones, and the sauce is amazing. (If you want a hotter sauce, it's right there, but the sauce that comes on the ribs is perfect as it is. It's a good thing the napkins are right on the table, because you certainly need them! Can't wait to go back!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Carson City, Nevada
“Best Ribs”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The PA Bar B Q family in southern Florida serves some of the best ribs in town. Love Thursday night where their pork rib dinner runs $13. A full slab with two sides- southern stuff too like collard greens, man n'cheese, and applesauce- and three levels of home,ade sauce. The "Stupid" level is incredibly hot but is great mixed in with the lower two levels. Nice staff, friendly and helpful and quick service.

• Visited June 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“CATFISH BLUES”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Being an ole country boy from Alabama, when my wife and I saw the sign the read "CATFISH ALL YOU CAN EAT $16.99", I just knew I was gonna enjoy some down home fried catfish. Was I ever disappointed? We put in our order to this bubbly waitress and waited for our food. The waitress did inform me that there would be no sharing or take home boxes. They were having a birthday party for someone in the adjoining area so it was understandable that our food would take a little longer than normal. But, not that long. And when it arrived, my heart sank. It came served on a round plastic bar tray that looked like it had been used to serve beer from recently. And there was not even a paper plate, or napkin, or anything to separate the fish from the serving tray. The collards were good, the cole slaw with the dill seed was not, and the Texas Toast with enough margarine to give you a heart attach on the spot. Now for the total disappointment. You would think that if they are gonna advertise a meal like this, they would at least thaw out a fair portion of fish before hand. It was easy to tell that the fish had been cook while it was frozen. I chose to order the fillets because I really didn't want to pick through the bones. The breading was very greasy. The first portion I received was three pieces that looked like they came from a fish just big enough to use as bait. I was however able to pick enough of the greasy breading off to make a small sandwich. We I asked for another round, all I got was this little piece of shriveled up something that didn't even look like fish. I was done. After this I can see why the waitress informed me that there would be not sharing or take home boxes. Nobody would want it.

As for my wife's order, she also received her order just as I had received mine. On a serving tray used part time to serve beer. Her BBQ Chicken sandwich came soaked with sauce, put on the sandwich during preparation, not while being cooked. Tasted like it had been cooked in a microwave. And the so called specialty cake she ordered was a plain ole yellow cake with some form of white creamy icing. It must have been sitting out for a while. Kinda like eating dried grits.

We could not blame it on the waitress, so we took our bill, left her a small tip, paid the bill and chalked up another bad restaurant experience. We are a thousand miles from home and couldn't even have a good Fathers Day meal.

I hope this review help someone not to make the same mistake that we made.

• Visited June 2013