“Best Ribs !”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Place is not formal, very relaxed almost sports bar feel to it. Service was great. Had the corn fritters as appetizer although could have been for dessert. They had syrup and powdered sugar on them Mmmmm. I had the ribs and wings combo, wife had the chicken and ribs combo. Great cornbread , the ribs had great flavor, fall off the bone meat. It was excellent. Beer was cold, with a nice frosty mug as well. Who could ask for more ?

There are newer reviews for Park Avenue BBQ & Grille

Reviewed October 12, 2012

When I first went here it became my new BBQ spot but as the year passed, prices went up, quantity went down and menu changed.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The ribs here are absolutely delicious, as well as the chicken wings, collard greens and cole slaw. Prices are average. They offer many different levels of heat in their bbq sauces.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Have been there many times times. The food is not the reason. Have not been there one time that did not have to send something back. Its either cold or way over cooked. The staff in the dinning area are nice and friendly. Its ashame that the owner does not care and you can tell its all about the money and not quality. Don't get the ribs there poor in taste dried out and usually are cold in the middle. The fries are served the same under cooked or over done. At one time it was a nice place to go for food and atmosphere.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stopped in here because we were having a BBQ craving...I have seen these places all over FL but I hate "chain" restaurants so I assumed I wouldn't like it I was pleasantly surprised! The BBQ (ribs,ppork sand)) were VERY good however all of the sides were pretty bad...the mac and cheese was especially gummy and gross and the brown canned green beans were a bit of a turn off...... :( The prices were very reasonable and our food came out quick! I would say this would be a great place to bring a family and eat without worrying about timing or being noisy as it's very casual:) Make sure you check the table tents also as I noticed after we ate there were specials for every night of the week Monday was a full rack of ribs!!! Yummm:)