“Simple but Tasty”

Thaicoon Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I love Thai Coon for a casual lunch or dinner. Their lunch special is a great bargain! The food is not only delicious but elegantly presented.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I ate here quite a few years ago and thought the place, with all of it's wood, really needed a good dusting. Wow, what a difference a few years makes. Place was filled with regulars, service was excellent, place very clean , and menu varied. Priced a little high but the quality of the food made it worth it. A colleague who is a very demanding person took me to dinner there and was really impressed so that says something. Definitely would return.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food is very good, staff always have an attitude. They are uppity, moody and couldn't really care less if you are happy or not. Very stingy with the rice. I think we are done with them

Reviewed October 22, 2013

OK, my daughter was four when my band practiced across the street. We always had dinner here, and then walked across the busy highway and played long into the night. My mates have moved to other cities, but I stayed here in paradise. For over 15 years I had lunch at Thaicoon weekly, and my daughter ended up taking her high school friends to this restaurant. This is the best part. I have eaten everything on the menu, and it's exactly the same as it was in the late 80's. The family kept the recipes because they were delicious. My grown,college educated daughter, still wants to go here every time she flys in from NY. Don't believe anyone who doubts the quality of this Thai food. Try any curry, and any noodle dish. The soups are out of this world. I am appalled by some of these reviews, and this prompted me to give my reccomendation.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

A perfect neighborhood restaurant and one of our favorites. The food is fresh, always spiced as requested. We just love the Panang Tofu and the Red Curry Chicken.