“MMmmm... Thai curry.”

Thaicoon Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 17, 2013

A perfect neighborhood restaurant and one of our favorites. The food is fresh, always spiced as requested. We just love the Panang Tofu and the Red Curry Chicken.

There are newer reviews for Thaicoon Restaurant

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This restraunt is not real Thai they do NOT even serve Thai Jasmine rice they give you cheap quality white rice, the menu is 1/4 Thai the rest is Chinese and they cook all the stir frys in a gross cheap watery soy sauce flavor sauce, the menu is not in Thai its like a kid wrote it and they do not use ginger or lemon grass or lime leaf , its over priced and they give you small portions and the waitress does not even know anything about Thai food if you ask her and she talked to me like I was dumb and dont know thai food and im Thai ! Over all the food has no flavor and the meat was hard and over cooked and the shrimp was frozen it did not taste like fresh shrimp, this was my first and last visit I can not recommend this place.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have been going to Thaicoon for over since they opened and has been our favourite for years. I am not in the habit of being negative but the service is not as good as it used to be. The staff have changed over the years and not for the better. Last time I went to lunch and walked out before I placed the order because of a lack of service. The food has always been very good.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We always take out from here when we want a little thai. I am not a thai food expert but if you just want good yummy food, this is a great place to give it a try.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a gem in an old shopping center. We order take-out, dine in. The food is fresh and made with care. Service is excellent and it's a great value. Don't miss this spot if you're in the mood for Thai.