“Always a 10!”

Nonna Maria Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italian with a French twist!
Reviewed June 3, 2014

There were four of us. Old friends visiting and enjoying each others company and a fine dinner. We chose Nona Maria for that reason. The food, service and ambiance were all complementary to our get together. We thank Nona Maria's staff for that. Our friends go up North for the Summer and we stay in Florida. We're the lucky ones. We can and will enjoy the restaurant all summer!

1  Thank Bob M

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This a small intimate place for dinner, and prix fixe menu. Chef Francois does an amazing job, as does his wife Judy, making sure you are well taken care of. Attentive staff keeps you happy with great service.
Love Crab cake and a must for place for duck lovers.

3  Thank doc1365
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband had requested dinner at a certain restaurant for his birthday but they were not open
on Sunday evening. I checked Trip advisor and found Nonna Maria and what a nice surprise.
We both chose from the Prix Fixe menu which includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert for
about $ 30.00 each. Some of the items are plus a few extra dollars. I had the yellow-tail snapper and my husband had the veal saltimbocca. We both enjoyed our meals very much.

We were very impressed by the friendly and professional staff. There was such an atmosphere of joy and goodwill, just wonderful! Everyone worked together and helped each other. We were asked by the owner, our server and other servers, if we were pleased with our meals.

It is a small restaurant so be sure to call ahead for reservations. The clientele was for the most part middle-aged and older. A friendly group but I would probably not bring my young grandchildren due to the limited space.

All in all a very nice birthday celebration!

1  Thank juneberries
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Set menu with good selection of choices. Very good food and for a starter main and desert good value...in my case I took the dessert home as couldn't eat any more. Very welcoming and helpful staff. The restaurant is quite small so good idea to book. It is advertised as a mix of French and Italian food which I think is a fair description. Ample parking. Will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Jeannine W
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Originally my wife and I thought this was a "neighborhood" Italian restaurant. But it's not. Nor is it a fancy continental restaurant. It is a well-appointed small restaurant serving very good continental food. The $30 price fixed dinner is the way to go. It includes an appetizer, entree and desert? Highly recommended are the divers scallops and the Covina. Service is very professional.

1  Thank Hal G