“Good, but..”

Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: PGA Blvd.
Description: You need to experience this place at least once in your lifetime. You pull up to an unassuming PINK building, Panama Hattie's, somewhere during your first beverage and the homemade bread and whipped sweet butter you realize, I'm on vacation. After dinner you jump on a moonlight water cruise just to feel the salty wind in your hair and the good vibes in your belly from dinner. You pass by the Rum Bar's tiki torches and bonfires and it them hits you, this place is part of Panama Hattie's as well! Wow. This place is like Mary Poppins's bag! Your not in Kansas anymore, you are at Panama Hattie's and the Rum Bar, and I don't think you want to leave anytime soon. Enjoy.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a meal here prior to leaving for the chilly North. The food and company was great. The drinks could have been better. A not spiffy clean wine glass should not have happened. Service was generally good and the atmosphere was pleasant. Could have been top notch.

1  Thank bilewis

Reviewed October 30, 2013

On the off-chance we went to dinner at this restaurant and boy what a good experience we had. Staff were friendly and attentive without being pushy. Then we got the specials menu and wow we looked at the prices and thought "This must be junk food given how inexpensive the prices were". But were we we wrong.

The lobster (2 x 1 1/4 lb Main lobsters for $25) were 1st class and the oysters (Bluepoints at $15 per dozen) were large and very fresh as they should be but in places often are not. My artner had the coconut shrimp which again were excellent. All in all a great meal in a great on the water setting with cocktails that cost us under $88 for two.

1  Thank consultgp
Reviewed October 24, 2013

A great beach bar/restaurant. Live music, laid back atmosphere and live music make this a great place for all ages.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming here for a while, the food is always good, the view is beautiful, but in my opinion the reason this place gets better all the time, is their manager Trina. When she sees us she greets us with a warm smile, and treats us like family. My wife and I eat out quite abit and rarely come across anyone like her. One of the previous reviews on here referred to her as the "blonde manager" to me that person sounds like some jealous old hag who couldn't handle her husband's wondering eye because of her own insecurities.

1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service, great atmosphere. We happened to get there around 5pm and found out that they have an Early Bird menu, which includes soup or salad, entree, drink, and dessert, all for a great price. We will definitely be going back.