“First visit will be the last visit.”
Review of Panama Hattie's - CLOSED

Panama Hattie's
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: PGA Blvd.
Description: You need to experience this place at least once in your lifetime. You pull up to an unassuming PINK building, Panama Hattie's, somewhere during your first beverage and the homemade bread and whipped sweet butter you realize, I'm on vacation. After dinner you jump on a moonlight water cruise just to feel the salty wind in your hair and the good vibes in your belly from dinner. You pass by the Rum Bar's tiki torches and bonfires and it them hits you, this place is part of Panama Hattie's as well! Wow. This place is like Mary Poppins's bag! Your not in Kansas anymore, you are at Panama Hattie's and the Rum Bar, and I don't think you want to leave anytime soon. Enjoy.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“First visit will be the last visit.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Greeting and service by Timothy were excellent. Was really looking forward to tasting my Seafood Royale. For the price, I was expecting captain's size servings of lobster, scallops, shrimp and fish filet. What I was served was one half of a small lobster, 3-4 pieces of sea scallops, 4 shrimp & a one inch by two inch piece of somekind of fish. Food was lukewarm at best served in a scant butter sauce which gave the impression that mine could have been a plate prepared and returned from a previous guest? Priced at $24.95, one would expect at least a small salad? Timothy offered to sneak one out of the kitchen for me. My friend ordered a Fire Island Chix plate which she seemed to enjoy. She and her daughters had previously enjoyed a terrific meal there. Maybe the chef was having an off-day...

• Visited April 2013

Spencer, Ohio
“good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This was a nice place to have lunch. many options on the menu. service was good. mixed drinks were tasty.

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Friendly staff and good food, what more could you ask for? The blackened grouper was awesome! If I had more time in the area, I would have gone back again.

Jupiter, Florida
“Early dinner by the water”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Four of went to Panama Hattie's in North Palm Beach,FL for an early dinner tonight. We chose to go for the Early Bird Special as I saw a menu item I wanted to try that was not listed on the regular menu. We arrived at 5 PM and had seats outside right by the water. We were able to watch several large boats go through the bridge opening. Our waitress was awesome-friendly and attentive. I ordered the Macademia nut-coconut crusted mahi mahi and it was delicious--served on a bed of fresh spinch with blueberries, pineapple, tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles. I loved it and would order it again. With the early bird special you could choose soup or salad and a dessert. The meal also included very good hot bread with honey butter. One of our party had the skirt steak, another a Spanish chicken dish and the other also had the first I had. We chose key lime pie for dessert. We were well pleased with the food and the atmosphere and will plan to go again.

• Visited April 2013
San Ramon, California
“food okay and a good value.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Heavy ambience - very dark inside. Drinks delicious but food is just okay.There are many other places in the are that are so much better.