“Great view, slow service”
Review of Panama Hattie's - CLOSED

Panama Hattie's
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: PGA Blvd.
Description: You need to experience this place at least once in your lifetime. You pull up to an unassuming PINK building, Panama Hattie's, somewhere during your first beverage and the homemade bread and whipped sweet butter you realize, I'm on vacation. After dinner you jump on a moonlight water cruise just to feel the salty wind in your hair and the good vibes in your belly from dinner. You pass by the Rum Bar's tiki torches and bonfires and it them hits you, this place is part of Panama Hattie's as well! Wow. This place is like Mary Poppins's bag! Your not in Kansas anymore, you are at Panama Hattie's and the Rum Bar, and I don't think you want to leave anytime soon. Enjoy.
“Great view, slow service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

View was great. The food was ok. Bread was great. Daughter ordered ribs and they were really good. I ordered fire island chicken. I don't like fried food, so I was surprised when It came out fried. From the description, I would not have thought it would have been. Husband was not loverly impressed with his fish dish...blackened Mahi. Son did not like fish sticks. Daughter liked her hamburger. Kids had chocolate cake and enjoyed it. We had the banana dessert. It was good. Our server was not good at all. He took forever. Drinks took forever. Food took forever.

• Visited April 2013

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great Fish!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Visited at 6:30pm Wednesday March 27, 2013. I'm a local and I've been here several times and the food is always delicious! I particularly love the seafood. I usually get one of the many different types of fish filets they offer: mahi mahi, grouper, swordfish, yellowfish, trout, etc. You can never go wrong with the fish. There are other options like ribs and burgers too for those that don't want/like fish. The side dishes are very healthy: rice, asparagus, or mashed potatoes. Friendly and fast service, and on this day I visited with a group of 7.

The seating is outdoor with a covering over head, next to the channel that runs along the restaurant. There are boats docked and you can even take a walking tour that they offer. The restaurant uses the same menu at the bar next to it, Rum Bar, which is an outdoor bar with sand, fire pits, palm trees, and again, next to the water. (My favorite bar!)

I'll be going back many times! Always a favorite in the area.

Florida
“Great service, good food, and nice view!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Panama Hatties is right next to the PGA Blvd drawbridge, so if you sit outside at the restaurant or the RumBar, you will be able to view the bridge going up on the hour and half-hour (as long as a tall boat is waiting to pass through). There are some beautiful boats to enjoy as you dine. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive. I don't think my empty water glass sat on the table for more than 10 seconds before our waiter came to refill it. Huge portions (we brought home enough leftover food for a second meal), and we never felt rushed at all. Our waiter even helped give us advice on what to order when we were undecided between two items, and we weren't disappointed in his choice! Yum! We will definitely be coming back here again.

Buford, Georgia
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We are from Georgia and had a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner at this restaurant on Friday, March 15th, 2013. There was a small mixup in the menu details but we went by the restaurant on Friday around noon and the event planner worked everything out. She was so accomodating and everything went perfect. The food was excellent from Steak to Seafood and everyone was more than satisfied. Thanks again for making this a fun satisfying experience.

San Antonio, Texas
“Gave it another shot and was disappointed again”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went to this tourist trap again, figured everyone needs a second chance. Boy did I get burned again! I am not able to comment on the food because we didn't make it that far before walking out. It took the waitress about 10 minutes to realize that someone had been seated at her table. The lady i was with asked for a baked potato instead of fries and they laughed at her (literally). I will never dine at this establishment again.