“Love this Place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Juno Beach, Florida
“Love this Place”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Many have said the newer La Bamba on US 1 is better? No way had lunch at La Fogata today and it remains authentic, perfect portion size and great wait staff. Had someone with me who had never been and they to loved it. "Have to put this on my after work take home for dinner list' ' VERY GOOD!

• Visited January 2014

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Good Food, Not so Good Service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Food was exactly what I was looking for, tex-mex with lots of cheese and gooey!! Could have been hotter in temperature, but was the kind of tex-mex I always got when living in So. California. Wish the service had been as good. The waitress' just didn't care.....had to flag them down whenever we wanted anything, then it was like it was a real chore for them to come over! Don't think they knew how to smile. They shouldn't be in a service oriented business if their attitude is this bad.

• Visited July 2013
Sherrills Ford, North Carolina
“La Fogata, La Forgettable!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Just a disappointing evening! Food was average, wife's chicken chimichanga dish was so dry she couldn't finish it. The service wasn't any better. The waiter we had seemed more attentive to the female staff than his tables. We ran outs chips, salsa, water and drinks; my son wanted to add to his order but we just couldn't get the waiters attention. Sometimes when a restaurant isn't busy,(which it wasn't at all) , is when these types of problems occur. Management staff needs to be more proactive during these lulls. La Fogata has gone through a face lift since our last visit and I will say it's much improved, but service and food quality needs a remake also. Hope you guys get it together because we love mexican and you are so convenient!

• Visited May 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“Not clean, food suspect at best”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Well, we decided to give it a try and were not happy. Actually both my wife and I had mild stomach issues for several days afterwards. I didn't even finish my carne asada because it really wasn't very good. There are much better mexican restaurants around, actually around the corner, Labamba is a lot cleaner and better.

• Visited March 2013
North Palm
“Good food/Great prices”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service, food and prices are excellent at this fine restaurant - very authentic food - we were there on a Friday night and even though it got busy, the service was still good, the food excellent. The prices are so reasonable, we had a hard time spending out coupons - I would consider it more of a family restaurant as the lighting is bright and not really condusive to romance but I will go back again and again - oh, Monday nights are dollar margarta nights - who can ask for anything more!

• Visited April 2013