“Great Drinks and Fajitas”
Review of La Fogata

La Fogata
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 29, 2012

A family type restaurant. I always have great service and good food. Great fajtas and sangria. Easy to park and close location.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Place felt very dingy and dirty. Food was just so so at best. Service less than average too. Took three times to get the right iced tea delivered. I usually love fajitas, and ordered the steak fajita, and was VERY DISAPPOINTED in the flavor, and the quality of steak. There are at least another few mexican choices in proximity with the same pricing, but offers much better food and service!! La Bamba, Cabo Flats, and Cantina Laredo come to mind, all within a five minute drive from LaForgetaboutit!!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Been coming here for years. Food is closest to what I've had in Central America. Very reasonable on the wallet and great variety. They do make their own beans from scratch (black and refried) and Sangria is also homemade as well. Margartitas 2 for 1 after 5, though they are a bit watered down (as is in many places). When family come visiting from out of town they always request to go here.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We travel a lot and eat a lot of Mexican food, and we were not at all impressed by this place. :( The fish tacos were really buttery and not good at all. The rest of the food was average. The service was average. The atmosphere is nice, but still we wouldn't come back here or tell a friend to go here.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were searching for some good Mexican food on the 4th of July and our usual restaurant was closed. So we started searching and came upon La Fogata in a strip shopping center in North Palm Beach. We were greeted nicely as we came through the door and when we were ordering we were told that we could only order from the Dinner menu. I ordered Chile Relleno combination dinner with a soft taco. When the order came, the taco was bland and the Chile Relleno seemed overcooked. The egg floured coating was burnt and stiff. The waiter asked if I wanted another and I said no I didn’t feel that this Chile Relleno should have been served in the first place. The other entrée was a Chicken Burrito which was fair at best. My recommendation is Forgeta La Fogata.