“Overrated”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lighthouse
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in N. Palm Beach, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Everyone raves about Ruth's Chris as one of the best steakhouses out there. I think that the price is a little too high for what you get - and the value isn't really there. Also, I think they need to do something about their paltry dessert options.

Also, it really, really smelled here like old, dusty and moldy.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

One of our special occasion places. Always good service and food and they seem to always make sure that each dining experience is special. A bit pricey but a nice indulgence every once in a while.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We were guests at the Ruth Chris with a group of 8 for our son's 30th birthday. The atmosphere, ambiance, and setting lived up to the Ruth Chris name. As expected the food was excellent! I selected the filet mignon and could have cut it with my fork. It was served hot and done perfectly for medium. I opted for the side of garlic mashed and could honestly only finish half of my meal after a delicious salad to start. The prices are in line with the level of service and food that are provided. I wold recommend Ruth Chris for special personal or family occasions, or when you just want to have an awesome meal!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

The place to go for a good steak. I like the filet and my husband likes new york strip and we both agree its the best. The service is also excellent !

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Ambience of a Dining Room with consistent quality. The rapid high-temperature cooking and seasoning result in excellent tasting moist steaks. Professional staff attentive not overbearing. Large martinis! My wife and I go here for special occasions.