“Bring your ear plugs”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Northlake Blvd & US Highway 1
Description: The Frigate bird is legendary to sport fishermen and it’s presence is an indicator to a bountiful catch, good times and success. After a long day, sea wary sportsmen return to their favorite speakeasy to enjoy refreshing beverages, great food, music and laughter while recounting their days adventure. Many of these speakeasies became legendary in their own right. Frigate’s Waterfront Bar & Grill is one of those gathering places, located on the water in beautiful North Palm Beach.Nestled beneath tropical palms, balmy breeze and island music. You can come by land or come by sea and watch your favorite sporting event on one of our 22 Flat Screen TV’s, including the massive 80 inches High Definition TV at the Tiki Bar just feet away from the seawall. Enjoy our tropical bistro featuring fresh seafood, steakhouse favorites and the best drinks and libations anywhere around, delivered by our friendly knowledgeable staff.
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is the noisiest restaurant I have ever been to! I really wanted a successful neighborhood restaurant but this ain't it. Prices and service out of whack too! Avoid it!

1  Thank Hal E

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a very new restaurant in the area and my mahi mahi which is a local fish was either very tired or frozen. Really surprised at the pricing considering many many other local restaurants with
good to great seafood at lower prices.

2  Thank Kevin o
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We went to Frigates on a Saturday to watch football around 4. A hostess seated us outside and it took over 15 minutes for a waiter to get to us. When he finally came, he told me it was shift change and nobody knew where there sections were. I would have complained to a manager but I couldn't find one. In the middle of the game, someone switched the channel on us to another game so we left.

The food was decent but overpriced. The only thing good about the place are the two for one drinks. I know they are new but the place was a big disappointment. We won't be back.

1  Thank amy S
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Prices r too high. They need too wake up. Love the outside bar but really its NOT Ruth Chris! Smarten up folks u have a winner if ypu find your place!

Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Sunday around 3 . Games were on extremely loud. Service was horrible and I was sitting in fro t of bartender!! Help does not seem motivated or happy. Don't think I will ever go back

2  Thank jsaintj