“Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Entre Nous Bistro

Entre Nous Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Entre Nous Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: north of Palmetto Road
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Delightful evening at Entre Nous Bistro. Warm and inviting atmosphere set the stage for an all round excellent dining experience. Warm bread and olive oil with cheese and herbs sprinkles got our foursome started. A tasty beet salad and steamed endamame followed. Both spot on. Entrees of diver scallops (wife says best ever!) steak frittes, lamb lollipops and chicken Francois all resulted in totally cleaned plates. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return.

1 Thank Marjaycol

tequesta
“very impressed”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Three of us went to this restaurant on a recent Friday night. We had made a reservation through OpenTable. The restaurant was full when we arrived but our table was ready. The food and service was top notch. For a 100% satisfaction I would prefer a little less noise, but...I give it a 99.9%! Tables around us had delicious looking food! We all had different starters and different entrees. Everyone was very happy with their choices. However, the standout was my escargot. Traditional flavors prepared with Pernod, garlic, butter, but very updated presentation, served on toasted bread pieces, making it overall more lighter in taste. The escargot really stands out. Phenomenal. My lamb was very good, but a little fatty. Steak dishes were perfectly cooked and delicious. Our waiter was attentive and informative. He told us his name and said you can ask to be seated in his area. Unfortunately, his name escapes me at the moment! Even though quite busy, we were not rushed. It seems the restaurant migh only have one busy seating in the evening since when we left most tables were empty. We will return!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank lovetocook23
New York City, New York
“Great Local Find”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Don't let the location in a partially vacant strip mall put you off, once inside the modern surroundings and friendly staff make you forget where you are. Had the pleasure to partake of the Prix Fixe menu which is available until 6:30 (order by 6:15) and it was excellent. Full size salad portion from a list of many different and unusual salads, I selected something called the Chop Chop which was a selection of fresh chopped veggies and feta cheese, excellent. There were also a huge selection of entres (fish, veal chop, rack of lamb, etc.) and then a dessert. Everything was delicious and interestingly prepared. I wanted to order wine and waiter informed us that there were wine specials as well. Everyone loved it and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We will definitely return.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank wineanddinennj
Newton, Massachusetts
“Enjoyable Bistro”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

An American bistro (according to their menu description), despite the French sound to the name. The menu had a fair amount of Italian influence (bruschetta, chicken Parmesan), but lots of other choices as well. Seafood dishes were excellent. Reasonably priced wine list with a good variety of choices. The portions were large and the prices reasonable. Our server was a little brusque, but efficient. Worth a visit.

1 Thank West52
Juno Beach
“Best food in the area”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have been dining at Entre Nous for two years, three or four times a month. They never cease to amaze me with their varying specials. I am not a adventurous diner but at Entre Nous I look forward to the next adventure meal. Horseradish encrusted fish is a favorite of mine and my wife favors their traditional Bonzino. The last few visits they had French Onion Soup ...WOW was it good. The room is a bit noisy (I have hearing disability with hearing aids) but we try to be seated in the back hidden from the crowd and most times we are accomadated. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you crave great food.and super service. Calling for a reservation is a must in the busy season.

• Visited January 2013