“very disapointed in service and food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

took advantage of free appetizer for birthday and was told we could not then use our built up amount of points towRD DINNER AS ONLY ONE WOULD APPLY steak and arugula salad was advertised with alvacados just happened that they didn't have any avacados! steak was ordered med arrived raw when server was askedif she thought the steak looked med she said no, that's rare but didnt offer to do anything shoud have sent it back but not my style will not return to dufftys

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Good Afternoon Patricia. Thank you very much for this valuable feedback. We take full responsibility for your experience. We will be sending you a message in hopes we can learn more from you.

John Smith

There are newer reviews for Duffy's Sports Grill

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We ended up eating at Duffys twice during our trip to Florida. The service is fast, food is good and drinks are two for one. We were seated right away both times. It is a sports pub type atmosphere. The only complaint we had was the restaurant was too cold both times. Highly recommend eating there.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Hi! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food! Great appetizers and amazing environment! Great for watching any sport you can think of! Very nice waiters and waitresses that will help with anything! Alcohol beverages are also very good! A lot of variety! Overall, a great place for lunch and dinner!

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to having you back sometime soon.

John Smith,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Son and I spent the day watching Cards baseball...NCAA tourney games starting...hotel clerk suggested Duffy's.....heard it was full of tv's etc.....I avoid chains and love LOCAL business'...(see review on Brass Ring)...I relented and we went. Hard to find a parking spot and it is in a mall area....I usually avoid lines...too many other choices....they gave us a pager and said it would be 15 mins...it was. Hostess and server very attentive and pleasant. Always 2 for 1 drinks...a gimmick I know as a beer was $6.00...(how bout singles at $3.00??? ) We ordered mini lobster taco appetizers. Big piece of fried lobster in a shell filled with cabbage and a fresh pico sauce. I highly recommend them. For dinner I had blacked mahi- mahi.....5 stars....moist and flavorful. My son had coconut shrimp with a sweet chili sauce he loved. Both of us had a big baked potato, I also had coleslaw which was great. AGAIN, I am NOT a chain guy, but I will go back! Our server, Whitney, made conversation and eye contact and asked about our day...and it was packed. 5 star waitress, good job.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Hi Mkelly!Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Noisy place on a Wednesday night (kids night). Was told the wait was 25 minutes but got seated in less than 15 minutes. Was worth the wait--best hamburgers we ever ate! Service was excellent too.

Hi Cheryl! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!