“Stuffed Calamari , Pollo Sorrentino , Sugar free desert , annnnnd , GRAPA !! MAMMA MIA”

Divino Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family Italian Restaurant, first generation in Usa in businesses since 2001
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Only my Second time there , and Luigi and Antonella couldn't be more gracious ! It is very apparent that the food is prepared tender loving care , perfection does take a little longer to prepare. The stuffed Calamari was incredibility tender with a bread stuffing mixed with shrimp and,crab meat . WOW !! I chose the Pollo Sorrentino mainly because I grow up a Sorrentino Family in Boston and their food was sublime, and Divino's did not disappoint . The sugar free dessert was heavenly ! I needed to make up for the sugar I didn't eat so I ordered a nice glass of GRAPPA , which was ice cold , it went down way TOO smoothly , Much to my dismay, I was driving so I had only one , that, made my dinner friend Salvatore very comfortable , I made Sal pledge he would drive next weekend , ( Labor Day)!! OH , the Chairs are VERY comfortable very soft to sit in and all have arm rests , which , In My opinion adds to the pleasure and the lost art of dining !! Divino is my new home away from home . Truly a Family run Restaurant , just like you would find any where in Italy !!

Looking forward to this week end , MMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food at Divino is always prepared in the Italian style. The ingredients are always fresh with the flavors true to the real deal. We have been there four times this year alone and have always had a good meal. Luigi is staying open this summer as an experiment and it seems to be working. Most really good Italian rest. close in the summer. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I couldn't believe that this restaurant has been there five years and I didn't hear about it! But after eating there I understood why....The food was good but definitely overpriced and the atmosphere and décor was no different when it was the pancake house. Service was ok but again due to the prices I would go to Buonasera, Evo or Portofino way before coming back here!

2  Thank JohnBiscotti
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were taken here by relatives who eat here regularly. This was the most authentic Italian food I have had since being in Italy. Its a family restaurant and everyone who works there is so welcoming and wonderful. Every dinner was cooked to perfection and they went above & beyond to make sure my son was happy and well fed! The drinks were very generous and overall we just loved this family and cant wait to see them again.. whether here or in Capri!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

i was two days ago in this restaurant and i would like to tell everybody how fantastic is the food , the atmosfere is really italian autentic we tried the ossobuco and the lasagna was unbelieveble and my wife told me that the tiramisu is illegal ,,, anyway the service is good and the owner is a very gentlemen with everybody ,, evrybody need try this restaurant ,,,, fantastic , fantastic fantastic ,