“Excellent Food & Awesome Ice Cream Cake”
Review of Limoncello Ristorante - CLOSED

Limoncello Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was our fourth time at Limencello; the first in two years. The food was still excellent and the atmosphere was relaxing. My husband was less than satisfied with our table since I made reservations two days earlier and our table for two was sandwiched in between four other tables making conversation less than private. The service was average but you can tell they have an arrogance about themselves that may eventually hurt them. In my opinion, customers expect a higher level of service when paying more than other restaurants for similar dishes. The prices are worth the quality of the food but we have never felt their service was that great.One of the main reasons we return is for "Mario's" ice cream cake-it is one of the best deserts I have ever had.

1  Thank jmyersrw
There are newer reviews for Limoncello Ristorante

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Food was adequate but service was HORRENDOUS!!! Nasty, nasty, nasty. Tried it 3 times, and each time the service was VERY BAD. The staff is so rude I could not believe it. Lots of my Florida friends (and I mean lots!!) have had the same experience. One bartender actually argued with my friends over an order that was received incorrectly. So many restaurants here that treat you great. Goodbye Limencello.

3  Thank Bgaro2013
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I must admit driving past it many times and wondering if it would be any good....maybe because the name made me feel like it would be more of a fast food gelato type Italian place. The food really was excellent and I will not hesitate to visit again.

1  Thank KKL66
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm surprised at the mediocre reviews, I think this place is great. Cute neighborhood spot serving very good Italian food. I have been many times and have not been disappointed once.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We visited this restaurant because Bonefish was too crowded and we should have waited. We tried the Calamari appetizer ($12) which was actually pretty good- the marinara sauce was great. We also tried the veggie soup ($9), which was also pretty good. For the main meal, we had the gnocchi ($21) which was clearly not made on site and the sauce, although it was ok, it was incredibly rich and too over the top. We also tried the Snapper special, snapper filet in parchment with tomatoes and onions and it was yuck. They didn't cut the blood line out when they cooked it, so it had a fishy taste. They added no real seasoning and it was just not good, especially for $29.00. The wine list was pretty good, but not great. On top of it all, the wait staff was not at all friendly, and even forgot my second glass of wine, Kim Crawford ($12). I would skip this place!! Bill for 2 with Wine and tip= $127.00

1  Thank floridatocanada