“I loved my meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dahlonega, Georgia
“I loved my meal”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Marriott on Singer island . This restaurant is close by , near the Publix . We made reservations which I think is very helpful. If you want a booth you had better request it prior to getting there. There is valet parking for free. Our reservations were at 6:30 which was just about the end of happy hour but our waiter was nice to let us know and we ordered 2 glasses of wine apiece. Lucky us. Half off the wine . Our dinners were great. The special was swordfish with pumpkin ravioli . It was great. We had an appetizer of coconut shrimp. 6 huge shrimp we shared. They were terrific. My husband got the wedge salad and filet with a side of pumpkin ravioli. The desert special was pumpkin crème brûlée . Too die for good. All in all our bill was in the high $70's for all this food. Our waiter was a guy named Tod and he was one of the best waiters we have ever had. I would go here for for a great night out.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ms.go-go

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Best place in Palm Beach Gardens and North Palm for happy hour hands down, attentive bartenders and great eats.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ben K
Jupiter, Florida
“Always Great”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great Bang Bang Shrimp! And all the seafood dishes are wonderful. Nice Happy Hour too. I like the whole scene although in season it's a little loud and hard to get a seat at the bar. Worth the wait.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank trishwwi1
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Great dinner out on the cheap!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent service, good drinks, very tasty dishes: for a small-chain restaurant this Bonefish Grill had it all together. We decided that to keep it cheap this week, we'd order the Fish Taco and a Kobe Burger and split it. Added on one drink each--a blueberry Mojito, and a Citron Martini--and shared a great dessert, and still the check was under $43. To get out of a restaurant after such a satisfying meal--WITH alcoholic beverages--for $51 including the tip made the meal that much more delicious!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Russell G
Morristown, New Jersey
“Best Bonefish I've been to”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We've been to 3 Bonefish Grills in NJ and most of the time the food is pretty good, but the service is almost unacceptable. This Bonefish was the exception. The food was hot and excellently prepared and the service and delivery time were exceptionally good.
If you haven't been to Bonefish, this one is great and don't forget to try the Bang Bang Shrimp. It is a unique, very tasty dish.

• Visited August 2013