“Exactly like the best food in Lima!!”
Review of Peruvian Kitchen

Peruvian Kitchen
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was visiting relatives in Miami and wanted so bad to have a little peruvian food. I heard of this restaurant from my family who lives close by and everybody said it is the best around. I wasn't disappointed. The seafood ceviche was so tasty, with the exact point of spice and it tasted just like the ones I have tried in Miraflores (Punto Azul, Delfino Mar). We also tried the Chaufa de camarones and the Jalea (obviously). Everything was A+. Also, I recommend the Yucas because they were crispy and fresh (sometimes you get them a little dry) and the Tallarin verde, because I heard it is delicious. Will definitely go back to this restaurant. The atmosphere is lovely and the service was good.