“Great food, poor service”
Review of Siam Square

Siam Square
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Great food, poor service”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I consider myself to be a Thai food lover, Siam Square is nearly 2 blocks away from my job. My surprise is when I ordered my food to be delivered, the lady on the phone advised me my total and also included "This is already including a $2 tip/delivery fee included to your $16 total". I said perfect and awaited about an hour and a half for the food to arrive. My surprise is when the delivery man tells me, "my tip is not included". This was said infront of everyone in the lobby. I turned to him and said that was not what was advised to me when I placed the order, he stood there and repeated what he had said before. This was rude and it doesn't speak very highly of the service. It's sad that i wont order from there because the food is good but they are just plain rude.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Dayana007

Miami
“A nice cozy place with great Thai Food”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

We love this place..
We normally always order super dragon rolls, thai rolls, tea, popeye salad, and special fried rice..plenty of food...
The service is fast and fantastic...
The food is always delicious and we go there quite often...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this food. This Thai food is as authentic as you are going to get. I am Thai so I can vouch for it. If I am not...”
Reviewed July 10, 2008

I love this food. This Thai food is as authentic as you are going to get. I am Thai so I can vouch for it. If I am not eating my own food I eat here. The sushi is also very good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook