My mother and I spent two nights at the Travelodge when we went to Miami to participate in in domestic violence awareness march. As both of us had been traveling since 4am, the woman at the front desk graciously allowed us to check-in early -- around 11am. Throughout our entire stay, the front desk staff and the doormen were extremely friendly and helpful.
Our room was on the second floor - 210. It could definitely have used some updating, the carpet, furniture and bedding were older, but everything was in decent repair. The room and adjoining bathroom were impeccably clean.
My only complaint is that the maid didn't clean our room one day. She knocked on the door at 9am and we told her we weren't quite ready to leave yet. She saw us depart at around 10am but didn't go back to make the beds or even just drop off fresh towels.
Overall, I found the hotel to be quite a value for the money. Though older, the grounds and room was clean and well cared for. With the one exception of the maid, the staff was friendly, attentive and accommodating. I would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Monaco N Miami and Sunny Isles Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travelodge
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge