What a lousy place...front desk staff was rude, not even a "welcome" or "thank you" upon departure,......the room was very plain, noisy, the A/C could not be regulated so the noise kept me up most of the night.....the beachfront section of the hotel is undergoing renovations, so it is closed, and so is one side of the hotel as it faces another construction site.....the hotel charges fees for anything else besides the room,.... To get a beach chair, I had to go back to the front desk and ask for help, as the attendant was nowhere to be found, then when I asked to place my beach chair under one of the palapas, (only three of them available) I was told I had to pay extra for them, as the only have 3.....(?) the breakfast was a joke..... I had stayed at this hotel many years ago (@20) and it was ok then, but now......will never stay here again,.....not even considering the hotel is right on the beach. Drive up to Hollywood and stay at the Hollywood Beachside Boutique.....well worth it.....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Monaco N Miami and Sunny Isles Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travelodge
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge