Our family with other three families stayed here on 12/22-12/23/2013. One of our group member had done reservation for us. When we go there around 4 p.m. they had to look up our reservation on printed/hand written paper. We were assigned room on second floor. No elevator for you to carry on your bags upstairs. Once we opened the room smelled like mildew and mold. We dare to lift sheets on bed. We slept without blanket because we did not wanted to see what may be under the bed. Rear part of the hotel is all shut down and ready to fall. In the morning we went to front desk to ask for breakfast. Manger gave us a coupon to eat at the place inside the motel. When we gave coupon to guy at the resturants and asked what we can have, he said two slices of bread (toasted!!), butter, jam and cup of OJ!!!
Last but not the least make sure when you ready to run away from this hell. You stop at the main counter and check out in person (they don't have automatic check out). They will give you a final bill that you need to sign. If you don't I don't know what may happen but I am sure they can charge you another day!!!
PLEASE DON'T EVEN BOOK AT THIS PLACE. I AM CALLING WHYNDAM FOR A REFUND!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Monaco N Miami and Sunny Isles Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travelodge
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge