“5 stars!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sofianva
colombia
“5 stars!”
Reviewed January 27, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

The studio is really comfortable, quiet and convenient! it is well stocked with everything you need, towels, storage space, hot water etc
Its walking distance to Target, Kfc and other shops. Uber drivers are always close by to go anywhere you want. I went to Oleta State Park it was beautiful and serene and for a nice hike.
David really catered to anything I need it and was an amazing host.
Hopefully I can come back really soon!

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 5, 2016
Sofianva, Thank you for the kind review. It was great having you stay at our rental. I am glad that the location met your needs. With Starbucks Jamba Juice Chicken Kitchen and a Super Target less than 2 Blocks I would agree that its that's convenient. I am glad you used the UBER to go the 2 miles to the beach. You were a great guest enjoyed having you hope to see you again.

David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing