“Once a month stop for sure!”
Review of Lime Fresh Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Lime Fresh Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: First off, let’s lose the “quotes.”“Fresh” “Healthy” “Organic” “Sustainable” We’re sick of green-washed buzzwords you hear a lot but don’t mean much at all. So, here’s our no-quote truth: Our food is freakin’ good. It’s how we went from one bumpin’ burrito shop in hell-raising, health-conscious South Beach to over 20 (… and counting) along the East Coast. Why’s our food so good? We use only Humanely Raised meat and our produce is delivered daily and prepared on-site that same day for all our homemade salsa, sauces and sides. We also have vegetarian, low-carb and low-fat options. But we’ll be the first to tell you that a mound of sour cream on a low-carb wrap … still has a mound of sour cream. So keep it in check Madam Denial. So, yeah. If you want delicious, freshly-prepared Mexican food with a precocious, often-offends attitude … then welcome. We like you already.
“Once a month stop for sure!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I come to lime at least once a month sometimes twice a month. I encourage everyone to get the queso dip it's Amazing! I alway get the same thing when I go although I have had various items from the menu. Must try the steak the flavor is great and they fill the tacos up. Worth the price. Service Is always on point and everyone is very friendly.

Miami, FL
“Consistency would be nice :/”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I used to go to Lime 1-2 times per month for quesadillas and grilled fish tacos. The food is always fresh, which is great. Lots of sauces to choose from too. I have stopped going recently, because the last 2 times I ordered the fish tacos, they were SO spicy that I could not even eat it, and I like spicy! (I had ordered takeout, so I wasn't going back to fix it). I went back about 2 weeks later, and the same thing happened. I'm very disappointed as this was my go-to place for quick, fresh takeout. I'll go back again eventually, when I'm in the mood for quesadillas. I won't try my old favorite again :(

Visited August 2012
Scott S, Manager at Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
We're so sorry we didn't get this right for you! Let us know next time you're in and want your favorite...we will leave the spicy stuff on the side.
Kendall, Florida
“Fresh Mexican Food, prepared correctly”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

this is a lunch time staple for me and my co-workers.. there is not a bad meal to be had here.. the food is prepared to order and the ingredients are fresh.. they just opened one up very close to my home, so this might become a dinner time stop as well..

Visited July 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
“Different Taste to Mexican Grill Tacos”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

A welcome change to Mexican grill foods for tacos, burritos, fish tacos with friendly service and better quality food than other restaurants of its kind. Value for money is equivalent to similar restaurants, but the difference lies in the taste and atmosphere.

Visited January 2012
Miami, FL
“Little Friends”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I loved going here and thought the tacos were great... until I saw a roach on the wall not once, not twice but three times on three visits... I sat at the same table so maybe it lives there? I figured we live in Florida so ehh, the first two times but the third time was too much! I still go to other locations but this one is dead to me!

Visited September 2011