“Outstanding Service!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$160.00*
and up
Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from...
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in North Miami Beach
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Let me begin by saying that I've read the other reviews and can say from personal experience that they are true. It's rare that you find all positive reviews for a service in this day and time but F.G. Car Service and staff truly earned and deserve the reviews.

I requested grounds transportation quotes for a group of 38 people who were cruising from Miami, FL but spending a day in Miami before and after the cruise. We were flying in and out of Ft. Lauderdale's airport with multiple flight times and staying at 3 different hotels.

Francisco impressed me initially because he was the only vendor that responded immediately with an email and telephone call. His email was detailed and didn't have any hidden fees. He also had the lowest quote of all the vendors plus followed up with a phone call. I emailed him our itinerary and the names of the people at each hotel along with a contact person and cell number at each hotel. He said no problem, he could handle it and he did!!

He and his drivers met us each day promptly with a friendly smile and provided courteous, professional service. He stayed in contact with me prior to arrival and during our trip. Whenever I called or texted him, I got him immediately. We even had some who had a return flight at 7:05 am and he picked them up at 4:35am prompt. Even when the group sometimes caused a delay, they were patient with us and never seemed upset. He was very knowledgeable about the area and able to answer any questions that were asked of him.

As the group leader, I was very impressed and the other group members were pleased with his service as well. I have to say that some of the members of my group are very critical but they had only positive feedback for Francisco and his staff.

I would highly recommend Francisco and R.G. Car Service to anyone and will definitely use his service whenever I'm in that area!!!

Valencia S.

"family trip"
"without hesitation"
"phone call"

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I booked Francisco for a group of mine and there were several different parties to be picked up at different times. Everyone was satisfied. I used him for two days prior to my cruise and had no problems. Francisco is great. One day our driver was late and I received a text from Francisco followed by a call from the driver. Very professional. Will always use him when I am in Miami. If you want the best service I would definitely use FG Car Service.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Francisco and his team were extremely reputable and professional and easy to deal with. I live in New York and needed a car service to escort my mom, who resides in Florida, from her home in Hollywood to Miami, then back home a few hours later. It's difficult to make remote arrangements for a third party and have every aspect run as planned. Franscico was in contact with me both by phone and by email and made me feel confident that he would handle everything properly. I was also able to pay him in advance, so my mom wouldn't have to deal with anything. When the scheduled day came, Franscico's driver, Orlando was right on time, actually to the minute!. They were both courteous and polite and it was an absolute pleasure doing business with them. I will without hesitation use them again in the future, and I would highly recommend them to others.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We are from Los Angeles needed a ride from our cruise ship in Ft Lauderdale to Miami International which is about 45 minutes away. I emailed several car services for pricing...FG Car Service was prompt in getting back to me and clear about the price. They beat out all 10 other car services I contacted. Francisco also gave me his cell number which came in handy on the cruise ship when we realized we needed them 2 hours earlier than I had originally booked. I was able to text him so I didn't incur cell fees. He got back to me immediately and said it would be no problem the van would meet us at the ship whenever we needed them. I really appreciated having confidence in knowing my family would be taken care of in an unfamiliar city.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I used FG when going on a cruise out of Miami. They picked us up in Ft Lauderdale, prompt and on time. The gentlemen was kind and got us down into the Port of Miami quickly.

We arrived earlier than expected on Sunday Morning. We called FG and Francisco was at the Terminal in no time at all. He was extremely professional and asked if we wanted to do some sight seeing before we went to the airport. I asked him to show me a place with a good Cuban sandwich. He took us to a small hole in the wall place. I was nothing but smiles after eating it, even if it was only 930 in the morning. He got us to the airport after showing us a few places around Miami. Cannot say enough nice things about him. Looking forward to using him again.