“a nice place to spend a few hours in Miami”
Review of Greynolds Park

Greynolds Park
Monroe, New York
3 attraction reviews
“a nice place to spend a few hours in Miami”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

This is a nice quiet park near the vacation home we stayed at in North Miami Beach. Mrs W from Florida Kosher Villas recomended this park where my husband and where able to just walk alone and just talk and reconnect as a couple

Visited February 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dania Beach, Florida
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Shade, nature, and relaxation”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Greynold's Park has become one of my favorite parks. We have rented a pavillion for a birthday party, walked the nature trail, brought my wheel chair bound mother-in-law several times, had picnics, and enjoyed the nature all around us. Note: If you have a vehicle handicap tag, entrance is free.

Visited March 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really nice city park”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

This park is surprising. It's not only large, beautiful, and full of great old oak trees. It also seems larger than it is. You turn a corner on a nature trail and you feel far away from everything. That's very valuable for city dwellers. Then you round another turn and you're in a parking lot! I don't know if this park was brilliantly designed or that characteristic is accidental, but what an asset to the city. Many picnic areas, lots of shade, plenty of parking and room for kids to run around and blow off steam. There's also a beautiful little lake and I've seen canoes/kayaks, I think you can rent them. Such a treasure. Free during the week.

Visited March 2012