“Fried rice what?!”
Review of Bamboo Garden I

Bamboo Garden I
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Their fried rice has to be one of my favorites. Has tons of veggies, pork, and you can see some white rice that the soy sauce didn't get to; that just tells me they made my rice practically to order (I'm sure they didn't but hey a girl can dream). Wings are awesome and so is their honey garlic chicken.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We visited the Sky Bar at the Bamboo Garden in the Shore Club Hotel. The ambiance was lovely as was the costuming of the waitress. The drinks were good and the Mediterranean Platter was fresh and exquisite.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have been going there for more than twenty years. If you want a very casual dinner away from Miami Beach, I must said the best deal in town for family & friends.
Recommended dishes to order Spare Ribs, Orange beef & Beef Ho Fun ( Noodle ).
Roast Duck, Moo Shu Chicken or Pork, Fresh Lobster with ginger & scallion or with black bean with lobster sauce and garlic eggplant. Family style & Enjoy!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have been ordering food to go for many years now. Consistently good and correct. They have never given us a reason to look elsewhere. Honey Garlic chicken is a mainstay.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The worst restaurant I have eaten chinese food. I ordered a General Tsao Chicken and Mongolian Beef in addition to several other plates. I can truly say one was worst than the other. The chicken was rooten and the Noodles in the Lo mein where fetuccini. The egg roll tasteless and for the first time in my life the sweet and sour sauce was apple sauce directly from a sugarless jar.
Cooking is better tahn eating there.