“delicious food combined with good service and convenient place.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ratingen, Germany
“delicious food combined with good service and convenient place.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

good food, esp. the lunch special, with entree, maincourse and dessert for under $ 12.00
we enjoyed the hours we spent there on different occasions.

• Visited May 2014

Miami Beach, Florida
“LONG WAIT AND INCONSIDERATION”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Our table of 4 ordered our meals at approximated 5:30 PM on 7/18/14. My meal (steak) came out not as ordered. By the time my steak appeared with the appropriate apologies by a manager, the other 3 of my group had finished their meals.
To add insult to injury, our AARP discount was disallowed and our $5 discount offer did not contain the coupon and this too was disallowed.
You would think some consideration, maybe a dessert for the table, would have been offered to the table since I could not eat with my family. NOT IN THEIR VOCABULARY! AND WE HAVE BEEN CONSTANT CUSTOMERS OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank marshall s
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Cooks know how to cook steak Medium”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like my steak and hamburgers cooked medium and 98 percent of the time I get food served for me that is anything but medium, often well done or rare. Often it takes 2-4 tries to get medium cooked meat, and even then the cook still does not get it right - past reviews by me have sited this problem. Well this was my first visit with two friends and I was amazed to discover that my sirloin steak was cooked perfectly. My two friends ordered chicken and fish and was cooked as expected. The only reason why I did not give this rating 5 stars was that we did not get good service from our waitress. She was absent from our table most of the time, even our food was brought out by another staff member. We wanted some water in addition to the drinks we were enjoying and waved her over to ask for some, never got after 10 minutes and had to ask again for it and got attitude from our waitress instead of any kind of apology - guess she was having a really bad day. Had I been dining alone, I would have given this an even lower review.

Visited May 2014
Milan, Italy
“Excellent place”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I already enjoined the Outback restaurants long time ago and I'm surprised to find the same quality of the food. The quality/price ratio is indeed interesting, good food at an affordable price.
Meat in particular is excellent and has a reasonable price. The only complain (if I can say so) that does not make me give five stars is relevant to the waitress. Too pushy for my standards (I had the check on the table before finishing eating...)

• Visited April 2014
North Miami, Florida
“What can I say?”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Its a hit or miss, My ribeye was very fatty but tastie, And I don't get it , they always bring the salad right before your meal? Servie was great, Very friendly.

Visited April 2014