“Great fishing experience!!”

Sportfishing Miami Therapy 4
Toronto
“Great fishing experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Chartered Therapy 4 for four hours yesterday. The experience was excellent from start to finish. Captains Abie and Chris worked hard the entire trip to ensure we caught fish and made the trip extremely enjoyable.
The boat is large, immaculate and handles the waves extremely well.
We all highly recommend Therapy 4.

Visited February 2014

Braselton, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great trip with Capt Bob and Chris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a great half day trip with the crew of Therapy IV this AM. Caught about 12 fish. Chris and Capt Bobby were awesome! I would definitely recommend and hope to be able to go again next time I am in Miami.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Wahhhooooo!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went out this morning with the crew on Therapy 4 and had an awesome time. Starting out trolling and immediately began catching fish. Chris kept the lines in the water and assisted in every way. We caught 10 different species on our four hour charter and had an absolutely awesome time. Hopefully my wife and I will be able to do it again sometime.

Visited October 2013
manchester, uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

on holiday from the uk with my wife. I was desperate to go game fishing, these guys were recommended by the concierge in the hotel. We are both novices at fishing. Pete and Bob were great. they explained everything. we started off in the shallow waters and caught bonito fish.

went further out to try and catch something bigger, my wife felt unwell in the swell, but they were great and brought us back into calmer waters. Caught a dolphin fish and landed up at the end with a barracuda!

A great experience, would recommend this to anyone. Pete and Bob are gentleman who were great to spend time with.

i will return..

Visited October 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunset Bay Cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had such a fantastic time with Captain Stan and my fiance on this sunset cruise. I'm not much of a fisherman (I always feel bad for the fish) so this was perfect for me. We had free reign on the gorgeous boat. Captain Stan filled us in on the history of several buildings, landmarks, etc throughout the trip- not to mention sent us home with dozens of stunning pictures he took himself! He really took an interest in what we said and made us feel like family. I will definitely take my parents when they visit! Don't miss this. His boat is so romantic!

Visited August 2013