“Wahhhooooo!!!!!”

Sportfishing Miami Therapy 4
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went out this morning with the crew on Therapy 4 and had an awesome time. Starting out trolling and immediately began catching fish. Chris kept the lines in the water and assisted in every way. We caught 10 different species on our four hour charter and had an absolutely awesome time. Hopefully my wife and I will be able to do it again sometime.

There are newer reviews for Sportfishing Miami Therapy 4

Reviewed October 3, 2013

on holiday from the uk with my wife. I was desperate to go game fishing, these guys were recommended by the concierge in the hotel. We are both novices at fishing. Pete and Bob were great. they explained everything. we started off in the shallow waters and caught bonito fish.

went further out to try and catch something bigger, my wife felt unwell in the swell, but they were great and brought us back into calmer waters. Caught a dolphin fish and landed up at the end with a barracuda!

A great experience, would recommend this to anyone. Pete and Bob are gentleman who were great to spend time with.

i will return..

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had such a fantastic time with Captain Stan and my fiance on this sunset cruise. I'm not much of a fisherman (I always feel bad for the fish) so this was perfect for me. We had free reign on the gorgeous boat. Captain Stan filled us in on the history of several buildings, landmarks, etc throughout the trip- not to mention sent us home with dozens of stunning pictures he took himself! He really took an interest in what we said and made us feel like family. I will definitely take my parents when they visit! Don't miss this. His boat is so romantic!

1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed September 5, 2013

On todays menu: kingfish, wahoo, and bonitos. Great day out at sea on the Therapy IV! The crew was extremely organized and definitely knew what they were doing. I was very surprised and impressed at how well maintained the ship was and also by the number of amenities on board. The Therapy IV has to be the finest charter out there. I highly recommend this ship and will be back in December!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We travelled from Sydney, Australia and had a half day fishing today. Well worthwhile, caught several fish including a HUGE barracuda.. Very knowledgable staff too!