“pizza garlic spinachi from voccelli is the best in the world”
Review of Vocelli pizza

Vocelli pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 20, 2014

me and my family has been eating pizza vocelli mostly the garlic spinachi gourmet pizza since almost 20 years ago when was called pizza outlet, in the area west Virginia , the we moved to Florida and they have only few stores, we travel more than 25 miles in order to eat this pizza , my children love it, we also like the steak Stromboli which is unique and still we have not find any Italian restaurant that match the taste of this pizza and Stromboli as well.
please go and eat and compare with other pizza, we always try the gourmet pizza .
we are sad that the Weston location and many other locations in broward county florida closed, we still do not know what happened, at least the north Miami beach location is still open.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

It is a chain restaurant. workers are very friendly. Prices are average. They also deliver. You must definitely try.

1  Thank volcano71
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Best Italian style pizza I've ever tried, excellent quality and variety. Pizza is always fresh and got, have some really good deals, lunch specials. The subs and the salads are my favorite. Friendly people working, I love Vocelli

2  Thank Andrey-ua
vocellipizzaNMB, Owner at Vocelli pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Andrey ;

Thank you very much for your good thoughts about our establishment . It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed here . We wish to see you again ... Best Regards ...