“Will give you a food Coma”
Review of Cafe Charlotte

Cafe Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had the meat sampler that had 6 different meats on it. It also came with two sides and as much bread as you wanted. It was all I could to eat the amount of food they gave you. Everything was cook and seasoned in a Argentinean style. If you get the platter they give you a catering plate that keeps your food warm and trust me it will take you a while to eat this sampler. For 26 dollars I think it was very worth the money.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The snapper with lime sauce calls my name. I've been back 4 times in the last month for it. I'd love to try some of the other food, but i just can't get enough of that fish!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

On advice from friends, five of us went to Cafe Charlotte last night. It was perfect. I had the lime snapper. It was, unbelievably, as good as the fish i love so much in the Keys!!!! (It is hard to find good fish here on the beach at a decent price.) The other four had skirt steak, which i tasted. It was just as good as my fish! Excellent mashed potatoes, too, as well a a great salad. Excellent service, too. GO!

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

The many great online reviews brought us here during a staycation in Sobe. The strange mix of Argentinian and Italian foods was intriguing. We started with the antipasto which included prosciutto, eggplant, buffalo mozzarella with tomato, and olives. A complimentary bread basket with a spicy salsa was fresh and delicious. We followed with a small skirt steak with fried yuca. The skirt steak was good and cooked well but nothing spectacular. We also had the snapper with lime sauce and tostones. The snapper and sauce was cooked perfectly and had a great taste. Unfortunately, as soon as the food was delivered we were completely forgotten! No one ever asked How our food was And no one ever asked us if we wanted more water, which we did! Ruined the experience .

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I got Delivered for the First time by Cafe Charlotte last week and ordered the Shrimp Soup and the Snapper with lemon sauce, I was pleasantly surprise, it was excellent!!
The mash potatoes and the sauce were very tasty and the fish fresh.
Shrimp Soup very good as well but a little too salty for my taste
Flan was good as well

I will order again soon, I loved it and highly recommend!!

Fast Delivery