“Great Greek”
Review of Sea Grill

Sea Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 163rd Street & NE 35th Street
Description: Please join us and let us spoil you, here at Sea Grill!!! Boat access is also available.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Former carpaccio bosses Alex and John have done a great job with the best Greek restaurant In Miami . Fresh fish , keftedies, sardines and many Greek favorites are served in a classic setting.
Wine list is not overpriced and service is prompt .Complimentary house grappa is served after your meal to enhance the evening . Very good

There are newer reviews for Sea Grill

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I vacation in Bal Harbour every year, and spend a lot of time in Carpaccio (which I love)...John, the Manager was not there, and I was told that he was at the Sea Grill, which had recently opened. I decided to visit there with a friend, and we had a great welcome, as I was remembered by John, Alex and some mmbers of staff. It's a beautiful restaurant with a lovely ambience. I chose the grilled shrimp and my friend had salmon, which was beautifuly cooked and served. I am visiting Bal Harbour for my annual holiday in April this year, and hope to go to the Sea Grill again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Dined here after recommended by the concierge at our hotel. We had salads (very generous portions and excellent taste), scallops and swordfish. The fish was fresh and very tasty, scallops were huge and well-seasoned. The greek potatoes were fabulous! We enjoyed our meal so much that we returned two nights later (even though we were only in Miami for four nights). Prices are a little high but definitely worth it.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I attended a group dinner on a Saturday night in their private function room in the back. Even though it was a busy night in the main dining room, the service was amazing. There seemed to be 3-4 waiters in our room at all times. They were very professional and service-oriented, they refilled our wine glasses, refolded napkins when someone left the table, and were always responsive to our requests. The pace of the meal was perfect and the food was delicious. We enjoyed the cool, modern décor and the big wine glasses. Loved the Greek lemon chicken soup, and the Saganaki appetizer. They brought out an assortment of desserts for the group and they were all delicious. But the star was the chocolate soufflé with a liquid center- amazing! If you like chocolate, you won't want to miss it. Overall, a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

this restaurant, classical water front to the intracoastal with a greece inspiration, served to me the best fish and sea food as far as i have tasted in miami area and the size of th dishes were good with perfect cooking point and seasoning.