“Cool place to hang out and eat something !!”

Duffy's Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Official Sports Grill of your favorite Florida teams.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went to visit my friend from NMB and he told me there was a great spot to watch sports and grab a bite, he was right indeed... great atmosphere and food, the burgers are awesome and the prices really good, would highly recommend this place on a sunny afternoon or early night hang out with friends, oohhh, and the cocktails are awesome too !!

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you David! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

There are newer reviews for Duffy's Sports Grill

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Kyle is the worst employee ever! Super nasty to customers! It was a Sunday afternoon at 6pm Duffys in north miami beach was fill with customer's, but there was one table open, never the less two table's put together on one tabel there were an old couple having wine. I thought, great! So I asked kyle if he could sit us there next to the old couple, on the other table. Easy enough I thought, but Kyle didnt even ask the old couple. He just said that he was not going to ask them to share the two table's. I was with my family of 4 and we were ready to have dinner, and spend over 200 dollars on one night! Kyle never helped and was nasty when I asked for his name so I may write this blog. So the end result I left, and I will come back again!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Duffy's is a large sports bar with more big, flat screen televisions than you can count. The food is pretty decent... Portions are a good size and there is a variety of food to choose from. I frequent there regularly and have spent over $650 in the past twelve months alone and close to another $600+ last year - and one thing I have noticed is that many of the bartenders at the inside bar seem to be lacking in "friendliness." They are more willing to talk and smile at each other than they are to the customers. I have even brought it to management attention a couple of times - but have noticed that it is a pattern and it seems like it might actually come from the management down.... Don't get me wrong, there are a couple (and I do mean only a couple) of the multitude of bartenders working the inside bar that are actually cordial and make customers feel welcome - the others seem like they could careless about the customers... Hoping that management sees this and addresses the issue as I would actually go there more often but myself and several of my friends have agreed that we really have to be in the mood to deal with the attitude of some of the staff in order to go (which is something that I would definitely not want a customer(s) to contemplate when deciding whether or not to dine/drink somewhere.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great steaks and ribs, pleasant staff, good for quick meals. Coming from the UK everything in America is so much cheaper and their meat is always so much tastier!!
Casual attire, relaxing, fantastic for sports fans and just nice to be at the water's edge!!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We visited Duffy's Sports Grill with friends who live in Miami, it was later in the evening and already dark but the view was still great.
We ordered a round of drinks and sat at a bar table to eat, the waiting staff were slow and looked bored with being there. The food took a while so we ordered a round of drinks at the table, my friends girlfriend asking for Grey Goose Vodka, some time later I ordered another round of drinks at the bar due to the waiting staff having dissappeared, I was informed it was two for one night, something we hadn't had the benefit of with the first round ! I asked for Grey Goose and was informed they didn't stock it ! I substituted it with another high end vodka that I was offered and can't recall the name of. When I got back to my table, my friends lady asked me to taste the vodka that was previously brought to the table by the waiter, it was presented as Grey Goose and it certainly wasn't ! We complained to the management and they amended the bill, but I still feel we were treated like idiots.
The food was OK, the Gents Restroom was awash with water and tissues and wasn't that clean, the venue is great and is let down by the service which is a pity as it could be a fantastic place to hang out.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize. We would like to hear more about this in hopes we can learn from this. We have sent you a private message and look forward to hearing back from you.