“Great food, great help!”

Ginza Japanese Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have eaten at Ginza a couple times while visiting north Miami beach. The food is awesome and the help is so nice, especially Sunny! Great variety of sushi and many choices of food.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Very nice restaurant I went there for dinner excellent choice of sushi great food I would recommend this to anyone

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Food is always fresh and has the greatest variety. My daughter is very picky but never at this place. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Good food at a buffet? Good food at a JAPANESE buffet? In Aventura FL? Yes, Yes, and Yes.

We had a delightful dinner, with two kids under 4, their parents, a cousin, grandma, and gradma's cousins (that's us). Simply put, the food was wonderful.

Sushi: a great variety, made to order or off the buffet. Having been in Japan not too long ago, I can say that this is the best I've had in the US in years. Fresh sashimi as well: at least 7 different kinds, all delicious.

There's tempora (fish,veggies), and sauted BBQ as well. Lots of vegitarian options (including a meatless soup). Wonderful ribs as well. Dinner for the 10 was $165 plus tax (but including bottles of excellent hot sake). We had to wait a half hour for a table large enough for all of us, but those looking for table of 4 or less waitied no more than couple of minutes.

Don't let the strip mall fool you: this is the real deal, and it;s good.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I just had the worst dinning experience of my life at this restaurant. The waitress dropped a bowl of soup into a bowl of butter. Splashing my father and I with butter and now our clothes are ruined. When I asked to speak to a manager the lady that came out asked me if I wanted a discount or wanted dry cleaning. She only offered dry cleaning after I suggested it. My family and I will never come back. At least the waitress has the decency to offer to pay for the dry cleaning. Horrible service and horrible management!