“Very Good Middle East Food”

Kabobji - North Miami Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The food at Kabobji is first rate. Four of us really enjoyed the Fattoush salad and Baba Ghanoush. The ingredients seemed very fresh; not like they had been lying around for a while. My wife and two friends had the lamb chops and were very pleased. I ordered the lemon chicken and rice which was not only delicious but abundant enough that the leftovers will suffice for dinner tonight. The service was unobtrusive and excellent. The ambiance left a little to be desired. It was a chilly evening and every time someone opened the door, a blast of cold air hit us.

There are newer reviews for Kabobji - North Miami Beach

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Kabobji a few times and plan on going many more. The food is flavorful and delicious. The service this last time was super quick, as we told our server that we needed to get to the 8:30 movie. The place was packed and there was even a few parties waiting. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Here for dinner with my wife. Started with a small order of Hummus with a basket of just made rolls. 5.99. Very good. Then the Shish Kabob Platter (lamb cooked medium) with brown rice and Fattoush salad.19.99 Meat came medium well and was dry. Needed something to moisten it. Also the Chicken Shawar Platter with rice and Fattoush salad. 16.99. Good flavor but the chicken was dry. The highlight of this meal was the Hummus and rolls. Don't think we will be back.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Kabobji is a must if your in the North Miami Beach area! My family and I have been dining at this establishment for over 2 years and it NEVER disappoints! The food is delicious, service is great and they serve you with a smile but most importantly, the restaurant is always clean and organized! They get very busy on Friday and Saturday nights which may require diners to wait a bit for service ( not to long) however it is so worth it!! The pita and hummus is a must try along with the chicken shawarma! Overall, you won't be disappointed, give them a try and you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is a wonderful Mediterranean Casual Restaurant. The Steak Kabob is excellent Succulent Steak! It's like steakhouse cuts!!! They make the good Basmati Rice and salad comes included. The portions are very large so I usually order TO GO & take it home. A couple of weeks ago I actually ate in the Kabobji Restaurant with friends. Great Turkish tea with mint!!!! I poured the tea Moroccan style for my friends....too make bubbles!!! Friendly service!!! Lively atmosphere....casual!
Outdoor seating. If you don't like meat I am sure they have many other options like the Hummus is delicious! If you do like steakhouse quality meat order the steak kabob I order it Ever visit to Kabobji!!!!