“Fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 163 ST
Reviewed October 5, 2012

$29.95 if this were in the UK you would pay 3 times this amount, A buffet to start which was freah and a good selection, salmon,crab,cold meats, cheese and so much more. Followed by an array of very good quality hot meats carved at your table, these included 5 assorted varieties of steaks, lamb chops, leg of lamb, pork,ribs,chicken and more. The flavors were to die for. We have eaten at a number of this type of Brazilian restaurant and all the meat had the same taste, not at this one. The assortment of flavours was awsome, I wish I had the recipes for these, I would never have to go out again. The staff were so attentive, usualy the meat is slow coming, not here. They were lining up to fill our plates. I can only say that I am happy this place is 4000 miles from my home or I would end up weighing 30 stone ( 400 lbs for our friends from the USA ) come to think of it i did see a large number of people who were around this size. Now I know why. Value, quality, comfort, do not miss this place.

2  Thank Mike D
There are newer reviews for Area Code 55

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Awesome food, great price, server was amazing. The pineapples were great! My boyfriend has yet to stop referring to them haha. Similar to Fogo de Chao but I'd even go to say it's better, cheaper, and more family oriented. There was a young lady walking around checking on everyone and greeted up when we walked in, I believe she was the manager. Great to know someone cares about how the guests are doing. I'd love to visit again or see a location in Baltimore! :)

2  Thank MrsH1106
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went to this place as a refference by a friend. I love brazilian steakhouses but unfortunately until then I knew no place other than Texas De Brazil or Fogo de Chao, so I gave it a try. The parking is pretty big and illuminated. The staff is very courteous and mindfull about your taste and is always looking to please you in any manner. The food has nothing to envy those of TDB or FDC, but the best thing is the price. It cost less than those big restaurant chains. The restaurant is pretty accesible from Biscayne blvd and has lunch and dinner prices. Definetly one of my favorite places in Miami.

2  Thank lcordero24
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very Good!, the price ok, good service and the meat are great! Highly recommended! For better prices you could go Monday to Thursday! For lunch.

1  Thank Johannit
Reviewed July 11, 2012

GREAT, GREAT selection of meats and salads. LOVE the food!!!!!

1  Thank moneyrac