“Great food! A bit Overprice menu”
Review of Little Brazil

Little Brazil
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 305-397-8215
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

The food is aswome I the went several times I order the snapper And other fishes and they are all great, the meat is incredibly the Picanha is very tasty it's a pitty that you can't change your side dishes I really wanted mashed potatoes but the don't have that is strange! . The only thing I don't like is the paella it Has no taste at all. The service is okey they try.hard but the need to keep working the busser or server never filled my ice water again that is basic on a restorant.

There are newer reviews for Little Brazil

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our last night in Florida before our trip back to the UK
walked passed and looked at the menu decided to give it ago.
Plenty of choice on the menu including Brazilian specials.
The food was excellent,hot and plenty of it all reasonably priced for Miami.
If we had one complaint it was that we had not finished our appetizers before our mains arrived, so we did feel as things where a bit rushed for us.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Visited the restaurant for dinner with my Brazilian partner. Bi lingual staff was helpful and the food reminded me of home cooked Brazilian food. Very nice place and priced well. I would return.

1  Thank steve m
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I've been to Little Brazil many many times and each time it gets better. Every time I visit Miami I go there at least twice. I've had the Feijoada (Brazilian bean stew) which is heavenly! I've also tried the moqueca (fish stew), picanha, and their wonderful desserts such as Brazilian flan and petit gateau. Every thing tasted wonderful and the staff has always been very nice. I love the owner, always trying to make us feel welcome and comfortable. If you're in Miami and love Brazilian food, this is the place to go!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I went there for Sunday dinner, one of the servers was rude, the food was horrible. The coxinha was burned outside, cold inside and the chicken was dry. The shrimp stew (muqueca de camarao) was really, really horrible. It didn't look fresh and the shrimp was very hard, like rubber. I couldn't eat and the staff knew I didn't enjoy the food cause I didn't eat it and I never get 1 penny discount.
$35 dollars....wasted. What a bad experience!!!! I ended up eating at Denny's.