“Actually quite decent!”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 305-397-8215
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The food is fine and the service was very good. Not much ambiance. Prices are okay. Parking is sort of difficult. Worth trying it!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Good Variety of Food. Service is not that good, I think it is bacuse they talk too much and don't pay attention to your order. Kind of pricy for what it is. I would recommend but there are a few other Brazilian restaurants around the area cheaper than them and the food taste the same or even better.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Best restaurant I went during my trip! The food was perfect! I had a Brazilian parillada that comes 5 different kids of steaks (picanha, skirt, beef ribs, chichen and sausage) and I ate everything! Was so good! The sangria was fresh and really good also! I recommend!

1  Thank Acelin1
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Try the Picanha steak or the salmon. Ótima comida!!! Great food and service. Owners take pride in what they do. Mango juice is a treat too!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

For my total surprise, while drinking my beer I found a fly. I asked them to come and see my swiming visitor, they took the glass never presenting any apologies. I was charged 18% service. In good places, they would say I am really sorry, have another beer for free.

Here, the service was awful and poor.
I asked the waiter, what kind of fish do you have? where is the fish from, he answered engry, FROM THE SHOP. I said, I dont want to eat Chinesse or vietnamite fishes NO ANSWER, only the arrogant waiter said, the fishes are from the shop...

EN LA TIERRA DE LOS CIEGOS, EL TUERTO ES EL REY....

In the land of blind men, the one eyed man is the KING...

2  Thank Franco D