“Careful with tipping !”

Dining options: Delivery
Bonn, Germany
“Careful with tipping !”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The two of us had a large pizza with black olives as a topping and two cokes. The food was good and the service very friendly. That's why I left a tip that was slightly over 20%. Only after getting home did I see that the waiter had already added 18% onto the bill. Beware !!!

• Visited May 2013

“The best pizza I ever had.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My family and I came to Florida for spring break and my grandparents who lived here said there was a pizza place they always wanted to try. So we ordered in the old world pizza IT WAS THE BEST PIZZA anyone in my family had ever eaten. Then the Garlic knots were very good with a homade dough. We also got the antipasti salad which was unreal. If your a pizza lover head to kings county pizza you wont regret it

sixsticks
“BEST AUTHENTIC NY STYLE PIZZA BY FAR!!!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I agree, don't let the location fool you. King's County is owned and operated by Rob & Tara and Rob knows just how to make an authentic NY style pizza! Their dough and pizza sauce is to die for, seriously! The crust is thin, fresh and crispy. The sauce is perfect, slightly sweet.
Rob makes a variation of the Grandma's pizza for me (Heni's pizza) with dollops of marina with fresh garlic & basil...scrumptious!!!
We have referred countless people to them and none have ever been disappointed & agree it's the best pizza in all of Miami and surrounding areas.
Love, love, love their pizza and wouldn't consider any other place...ever!

• Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pizza My Way”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Hooray I found a great NY style pizza done with my CHEESE! Being lactose intolerant had stopped me from eating pizza till I found this local haven,. I just brought in my own grated soy cheese and had a GREAT pizza,

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank howtojoin
Miami, Florida
“Mamma Mia!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Too lazy to go out. Too tired to cook. Okay, not thrilled about it but pizza delivery will have to do. Tired of mundane pizza from the Hut and the better ingredients guy and started to look arouund...hummm let's see...wow! A joint I've never heard of in the neighborhood. Ordered the wife's favorite. Why? because if I order my favorite, my slice comes with a side of guilt since I'll eat her's but she won't eat mine and I just get the "stare" as I eat and she sits, watches me, and starves...lol. So the pizza shows up as promised in 45 minutes. I'm already drooling from just the aroma. I open up the box and this pizza is piping hot and a thing of beauty. The edge looks like it has been tanning in the Bahamas and the toppings, swimming in a deep rich sauce, covered almost every square inch of the top and were happily snuggled underneath a soft blanket of "motz", Oddly, the bottom was really bumby with cornmeal which, I summize, created the void that allowed the heat to make the bottom surface as crispy as toast. One bite and I decide that this isn't just a pizza, no, no, no...this is luxury, I ate and ate and ate until I got the "you're making pig of yourself!" stare which brought me back from the culinary bliss I was enjoying. It's as hard to put into words how amazing this pie was as it is as it is to figure out when it is that women have so much time to develop their arsenals of stares. No matter, I loved this pie as much as i enjoy someone who's stares mean they love me! Kings County in Dade County positively rocks! You MUST try it. Va bene!

• Visited July 2012