“The best pizza I ever had.”
Review of Kings County Pizza - CLOSED

Kings County Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My family and I came to Florida for spring break and my grandparents who lived here said there was a pizza place they always wanted to try. So we ordered in the old world pizza IT WAS THE BEST PIZZA anyone in my family had ever eaten. Then the Garlic knots were very good with a homade dough. We also got the antipasti salad which was unreal. If your a pizza lover head to kings county pizza you wont regret it

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I agree, don't let the location fool you. King's County is owned and operated by Rob & Tara and Rob knows just how to make an authentic NY style pizza! Their dough and pizza sauce is to die for, seriously! The crust is thin, fresh and crispy. The sauce is perfect, slightly sweet.
Rob makes a variation of the Grandma's pizza for me (Heni's pizza) with dollops of marina with fresh garlic & basil...scrumptious!!!
We have referred countless people to them and none have ever been disappointed & agree it's the best pizza in all of Miami and surrounding areas.
Love, love, love their pizza and wouldn't consider any other place...ever!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Hooray I found a great NY style pizza done with my CHEESE! Being lactose intolerant had stopped me from eating pizza till I found this local haven,. I just brought in my own grated soy cheese and had a GREAT pizza,

1  Thank howtojoin
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Too lazy to go out. Too tired to cook. Okay, not thrilled about it but pizza delivery will have to do. Tired of mundane pizza from the Hut and the better ingredients guy and started to look arouund...hummm let's see...wow! A joint I've never heard of in the neighborhood. Ordered the wife's favorite. Why? because if I order my favorite, my slice comes with a side of guilt since I'll eat her's but she won't eat mine and I just get the "stare" as I eat and she sits, watches me, and starves...lol. So the pizza shows up as promised in 45 minutes. I'm already drooling from just the aroma. I open up the box and this pizza is piping hot and a thing of beauty. The edge looks like it has been tanning in the Bahamas and the toppings, swimming in a deep rich sauce, covered almost every square inch of the top and were happily snuggled underneath a soft blanket of "motz", Oddly, the bottom was really bumby with cornmeal which, I summize, created the void that allowed the heat to make the bottom surface as crispy as toast. One bite and I decide that this isn't just a pizza, no, no, no...this is luxury, I ate and ate and ate until I got the "you're making pig of yourself!" stare which brought me back from the culinary bliss I was enjoying. It's as hard to put into words how amazing this pie was as it is as it is to figure out when it is that women have so much time to develop their arsenals of stares. No matter, I loved this pie as much as i enjoy someone who's stares mean they love me! Kings County in Dade County positively rocks! You MUST try it. Va bene!

1  Thank BruceKeller
Reviewed January 19, 2012

If in Aventura looking for a slice or two then again its easy to eat a whole pie from this hole in the wall joint that I mean if you sneeze driving on w dixie and 83rd you may just miss it...One table outside in a seedy lil area yet with this quality who cares eat in the car...Gotta have the Gma Pie, and dont you dare order delivery without ordering the ziti...These guys get it, from the sauce to the crust to the Grande Mozzarella...its the Real Deal!!!